We are excited to announce that Client Support Software’s CMS for housing counseling agencies, has been approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a HUD certified Housing Counseling CMS, compatible with the Agency Reporting Module version 6 (ARMv6) specification.
This means that the CMS meets HUD’s standards for collecting, storing, and reporting data on housing counseling services provided by HUD-approved agencies. Agencies using Client Support Software’s CMS can easily transmit their data to HUD’s Housing Counseling System (HCS) using XML format, without any manual entry or conversion.
CMA is designed to help housing counselors deliver high-quality and efficient services to their clients. With Client Support Software, you can:
- Manage client intake, assessment, action plan, follow-up, and outcome tracking
- Generate customized reports for internal and external use
- Automate reminders, notifications, and referrals
- Integrate with third-party applications such as credit reports, messaging services, and online education platforms
- Access it from any device with an internet connection
Client Support Software’s CMS is also affordable and flexible. You can choose from different pricing plans based on your agency size and needs. You can also customize the CMS to fit your agency’s workflow and preferences.
If you are interested in learning more about how our CMS can help your Housing Agency, please schedule a demo by clicking on the Schedule a Demo button on our website.
We look forward to helping you achieve your housing counseling goals with Client Support Software!