Contact us to find out about our cloud based VOIP PBX hosting which fully integrates with the CMA.
In the early days of CMA’s development, Client Support Software integrated call log reporting with Comdial and NEC phone systems. Outgrowing the limitations of the NEC PBX, we researched VOIP systems. We began experiments with a then beta version of Asterisk. We quickly saw the power and flexibility of this software and deployed the Asterisk based PBXs for our Clients; seeing immediate improvements in outbound call volumes and customer service quality. All the data needed to intelligently evaluate performance was easily accessible. Over the years, Asterisk has helped transform the modern Telephony industry. Client Support Software has experience integrating Asterisk since version 0.9. As of 2022, the Asterisk is on version 19.
An Asterisk based PBX makes the following possible:
- Integration of multiple branch office locations with seamless call routing and branch extension to branch extension dialing
- Remote extensions for remote employees
- Use of soft phones or hard phones
- CMA Call Log realtime import
- CMA Click-to-Dial integration
- Call recording playback within the CMA
- Dial new prospects immediately after submission of a web form
Client Support Software can upgrade your organization’s existing PBX to an Asterisk based system.