Client Management Application (CMA)
The CMA is a state of the art software system designed to effectively manage the process of converting leads to clients. This cloud based Client Management solution has been specifically tailored to the Debt Management and Debt Settlement industries. Custom Migration tools have been developed to convert your existing system. Most migrations are easily achievable in 30-45 days.
Call us now to schedule a demo: 1.800.456.2099
Core Functionality highlights (applicable to any industry):
- Robust security: Encrypted data with realtime backups.
- Client Portal: Access to Statements, Digital Documents, Secure Messaging.
- Document Management: store and access Client docs – (PDFs, images, office documents). Provide Client access to digital documents via Client Portal.
- PBX Integration: Click-to-Dial + Call Log reporting + Queue Status. (Compatible with Asterisk based systems such as FreePBX)
- SMS: Optional integration with ZipWhip to send/receive text messages.
- Faxing: Integrates with eFax. Send and manage faxes directly from CMA.
- Task based workflow
- Document Template System: facilitate email and package customization
- Accounting: Manage Client Balances with Payments and Disbursements. Store ACH and Credit Card information. ACH Generation and Import.
- Payroll: Includes session calendar to keep track of employee hours
- Marketing Reports: track Lead sources and performance
- Client Portal: view account information and statements
- First class RPPS Integration.
- Automated RPPS Return File imports
- Online Client Proposal Offers
- Credit Report Integration: API pull, reporting, and merging with TransUnion and Equifax.
- The CMA is often at the forefront of implementing the latest Debt Management Industry protocols and includes support for:
- Credit Solution Plan (CSP) Integration and Tools
- LTFB (Less Than Full Budget Balances)
- 72 month DMPs
- and support for future Hardship Indicators that may become available.
- Client Budget Assistant
- Automated Biller Matching
- Easy mass Biller updates
- Easy updates of Initial Payment and monthly fee rules.
- FairShare management and reporting.
- Custom Task flow for DMP industry.
- Customizable State approved Contracts and Letters
- Approve settlement offers via Client Portal.
- Fax Batching for program enrollment
- Custom Task flow for DS industry.
- Student Loan Calculator
- Program Recommendation
- Import of NSDL data
- Custom Task flow.
Client Support Software’s CMS is now a HUD approved CMS able to submit electronic 9902 for the latest ARMv6 specification. Support for multiple Agencies allows multi-state submissions. Combined with seamless integration with other industry products such as Debt Management, Bankruptcy, and Student Loans, Client Support Software’s CMA offers a complete hosted solution for managing Housing Clients in need of assistance.
- Track Housing specific data
- Compute Debt-to-Income ratios
- Foreclosure Prevention data
- Household data
- Action Plan recommendations
- Track Credit Scores
- Track Fees
- Track Funding
- Easily customize for your industry including third party API integrations to optimize Client Management.
- Active Development: weekly releases
- Scalable Architecture: Load balancing with HAProxy/Apache + MySQL slaves
- Migration Tools to convert existing systems
Hosting and Backups
The CMA is offered as a full-service hosted, cloud based solution.
An example of the backup strategy is as follows:
The primary MySQL database is stored on an encrypted ZFS pool which is mirrored in realtime to at least two offsite servers using MySQL Replication. The MySQL slave servers make ZFS snapshots of the filesystem every 15 minutes. This ensures that in the event of a catastrophe, data can be restored to the last MySQL replicated state or at the very least, the last ZFS filesystem snapshot.
In addition, nightly snapshots of the entire filesystem are replicated to at least two offsite servers using ZFS replication. This retains the state of the FreeBSD jails which contain the database and code repository. Additionally, an entire backup of the database is made daily using xz.
This strategy thus retains redundancy in multiple formats, all of which are encrypted both when stored and transported.