Starting with version 10 of the CMA, a list of new features will be detailed on this site. Please check back to see what’s new.
New Task Functionality
In order to provide the capability for a more customized workflow experience, the following modifications have been made to Task functionality in the CMA.
- Ability to add/delete custom Tasks (Tasks cannot be deleted if there are existing ClientTasks linked to them — they must be unused). Custom Tasks begin with an ID of 1001 to differentiate from existing Tasks
- Specify which Tasks are “System Tasks” — Tasks that are hardcoded into the source code for a variety of reasons. Examples are Paperwork, Disbursement Failures, Requests, etc.
- New drop down of available Icons
- A Task can be its own Parent (Self Parent) if it already has another Parent Task. This is useful for recurring tasks like Account Auditing and Balance Verification.
- Specify a list of Tasks to automatically close upon Task creation
- Specify a list of Tasks to automatically close upon Task completion
- Ability to specify a Default Note that is included in all Tasks of this type. Useful for predefined checklists.