Many minor changes and enhancements have been made to the CMA during Q3. Details are available in the internal CMA Changelog.
The following is a list of relevant changes:
- A new Task Job allows automated daily creation of Tasks based on the evaluation of a SQL statement.
- Update HUD module to meet ARM6 V18.104.22.168 spec
- Payroll PTO rule entry is simplified
- Document Template Management views now show references to other documents to simplify management of included documents
- Add additional tables to the AuditLog
- Addition of more HSCP related fields to HUD module
- Add further validation logic when submitting HUD 9902 Report
- Simplify FairShare logic at the Creditor level